The clock was sold by Peter Schwerer, German Clock Maker at 100 High Petergate, near Bootham Bar, York, in about 1825.
The organ has one barrel with 8 tunes, mostly dances, but also the Easter Hymn (three lines only).
|Gedekt||8’||c – e³ 23 notes|
|Offen Flöte||4’||c – e³ 23 notes|
|Quint||2 2/3’||g¹ – e³ 14 notes|
Restored in 1990 by Dominic Gwynn (organ) and Alan Bennett (clock)