Another Harris organ survives at St Paulinus Llangors in Powys, from near the end of his life, when Renatus was living in the parish of St John, in Bristol. It was built in 1720 for St John’s Cardiff, and removed when the Father Willis organ was installed in 1885. It was put in store and moved to Llangors in 1903. Its mixture and reeds do not survive, but the windchest and most of the rest of the pipework does, relatively unaltered. The case is mostly original but has been mutilated, from the period when it faced into the chancel. It has been remarkably little altered, but much bashed about, and could be restored to its 1720 condition.